News & Updates
July 12, 2018
Moving is a huge hassle for many people to deal with. No one likes to deal with completely uprooting themselves and bringing all of their belongings somewhere else. Luckily there are a lot of companies out there that want to help and many tips to enable you to have a better time. As you look into hiring affordable Monmouth County movers, here are some helpful tips to make your moving experience more pleasant.
Affordable Monmouth County Movers – Move Easier
1. Labels are your friends. Never pack up a room without labeling the boxes that have it’s belongings. Don’t even pack a box without marking what’s inside. The more specific you can be the better, this will only help you out more. You’ll save yourself a ton of time in regards to moving a ton of boxes all over the place or digging through them looking for something. The better labeled your boxes are, the easier the unpacking job will be when you get to the new place.
2. Take the time to get rid of unwanted/unused stuff. No one realizes just how much stuff they accumulate during their time in a house. Even if you only live there for a short time, you may have more than you expect. Unfortunately as we gather more and more things, older items usually end up on the shelf or stored in the attic. If you’re expecting to move, it’s the perfect time to sell, donate, or trash a ton of stuff that hasn’t seen the light of day in years. You could get some cash back, help others in need, and save some time and energy by not having to pack and unpack it all. This may also save you money when you’re looking for affordable Monmouth County movers because they’ll have less to move.
3. Don’t overdo it with the groceries. Many people make the mistake of buying the same amount of groceries right before they move out of their house. You should only buy the bare minimum groceries that you need as the moving date approaches. This will help you to avoid throwing out a lot of groceries and thus wasting money. Try to clean out your fridge as well because, if you’re moving far, a lot of that will not last the move.
Are You in Need of Affordable Monmouth County Movers?
Moving is stressful. Even if you do everything right, you’re still uprooting and moving everything you have to somewhere new. If you want to alleviate some of this stress you should look for affordable Monmouth County movers. For the best in moving services, contact College Grads Moving today! They provide trustworthy, reliable moving services at a price you can afford. For information on their services, contact them today by calling (732)595-9416 or visit the website!
July 11, 2018
Moving is one of the most stressful things you can do in life. It’s always nerve-wracking to pack up all of your belongings and move them somewhere else. What if something breaks? What if I forget something? What if something goes missing? These are all questions that many people ask themselves as they prepare to make a move. Luckily there are a lot of things that you can do to make the whole experience a bit more smooth for yourself. Keep the following things in mind when you’re preparing to get Monmouth County moving service.
Monmouth County Moving Service – Tips for Moving
1. Leave the essentials for the end. When you’re packing, it’s important to leave the essential items for last. Many people try to go room by room and keep everything organized that way. The problem with that is that some things are more necessary than others. When you pack up your kitchen, for example, you will need some of the dishes and silverware but certainly not all of it. Pack some and leave only what you need to get by until you finalize the move.
2. Clearly label everything. Labeling everything will take more time, but you’ll thank yourself for it later. There are a few ways that you can keep everything labeled when you move. The first thing you can do is create a number code for each room. For example, the kitchen might be #1, the living room is #2, etc. This will help you to put all of the boxes where they need to be and reduce the hassle of opening a box and then moving it to the correct location. Next, you should try to keep a general summary of the contents of the boxes. This is useful for when you randomly need to find something and don’t want to have to dig through every box in your home to find it.
3. Handle all of your food appropriately. One of the most annoying parts about moving is going through the refrigerator and freezer. As you prepare for a Monmouth County moving service to come and help out, do yourself a favor with your food: DON’T BUY TOO MUCH. Stop buying groceries two weeks before your move. That will give you ample time to work through what you have without having to throw too much out or risking things going bad. It just makes everything much easier for everyone involved.
Do You Need Professional Monmouth County Moving Service?
If you need a professional Monmouth County moving service to come help you with your move, contact College Grads Moving today! With College Grads, you can be sure you’re getting trustworthy, reliable services at a fair price. With all of the stress that comes with moving, you shouldn’t have to worry about your items being stolen. Choose a moving company you can trust, College Grads Moving. For more information, contact them today by calling (732)595-9416 or visit the website!
July 6, 2018
Attending college is a very rewarding experience. You come away with more than just a higher education. Hopefully you come away with lifelong friends, and at the very least, years of happy memories. You also come away with a lot of stuff. You have lived away from home for a while now, and college life requires a lot of possessions on campus. It is time to pack up and leave your home away from home. But how do you transport all that stuff? You need the services of a Monmouth County moving company. College life is very stressful, and studying for finals, and getting ready for graduation, while packing during every spare minute, makes it more so. You need specialized help. Make an educated choice in moving companies, and choose a Monmouth County college student moving company to get you packed up and headed out.
We Pack For You so you won’t have to | Monmouth County Moving Company
It’s the end of your final school year, and you’re crunched for time. We totally understand that. Allow us to help. We can safely pack your belongings, so that you have more time for the things at the top of your list, like finals, and final good-byes. We know that packing always takes longer than expected, and that you always have more stuff than you realized. We get that you haven’t had time to do laundry more than once a week, so you needed several changes of clothes. Hopefully, you have been using them.
You needed clothing for many various occasions, casual for every day wear, business attire for that internship you have worked hard for, and even dressier items for the odd time you manage to escape campus for the evening, or perhaps a college dance. Whatever the occasion, you have lots of stuff, quite possibly, all over your room. Moving is our business, and packing is our specialty. Enjoy your last few hours of college life, and leave the hard work to us.
We Get You There Quickly | Monmouth County Moving Company
We do not move multiple customers with one move. Whichever crew comes to get you packed up, will be the crew to deliver you to your final destination. We would never risk mixing your belongings with those of another client, or dropping them at the wrong place. We give undivided attention to each and every customer we assist. Happy customers are our best testimonial, and we feel we have done a good job when customers are referred to us. People say half the fun is in the journey, but it’s no fun if you arrive and your stuff doesn’t. We make sure we deliver, and do it on time. Peace of mind is no small thing, and we want to reward your hard work with one less thing to worry about.
We understand how busy your life is at school. You are always on the move at college. Every day you move from class to class. Every school year you move to a new dorm, and the whole time you are moving toward one goal: graduation. Graduation is the climax of your college career, and the close of it. Graduation is a very moving time, and now it is time to get moving. You now need to make an educated move; you need to hire a Monmouth County moving company to help you. We can get you packed up, loaded up and on your way to the next adventure. We know you’ve worked hard, now let us work hard and give you a peaceful moving experience worthy of an A plus.
June 21, 2018
Have you already picked a Monmouth County college student moving company for the upcoming semester? Your college students are your babies with a lot of stuff. Getting your kids off to school successfully is why you want the best Monmouth County moving service available. College is stressful enough for both students and parents. Moving is a lot of work. Do you find starting college complicated? You need to plan and schedule without overlooking the logistics involved. How valuable is a professional moving service? How important is your peace of mind? You have an opportunity to see your child off to school without the headache of becoming a moving service.
Monmouth County College Student Moving Company | Keeping the excitement where it belongs
Parents and students agree that the drama caused by forgetting something important is unnecessary. Have you ever noticed how quickly the atmosphere changes when valuables go missing? Losing stuff is the first step toward anxiety. You don’t need the heightened tension of forming a search party. Your college student doesn’t need any stress until finals.
Keeping the excitement where it belongs is a lot easier when the burden and responsibility is shared. Professional movers ensure that everything they take from point ‘A’ gets to point ‘B’ without incident. Your move can be a short distance or across the country. Getting everything to your final destination in one step is still important. Allowing the professionals to lift this burden gives you the freedom to share the experience with your child.
Monmouth County College Student Moving Company | Sharing your moving experience
Have you heard stories from friends and family that did not reflect favorably on the company they hired? Are they still missing some of their belongings? You cannot help telling others about what happened during your last move. Did everything go smoothly? You are probably still in shock by the outcome. Did you tip the movers and post comments on their website?
Sharing your moving experience is required; good bad or indifferent. You want to tell the story and everyone you know wants to hear it. Moving companies that know this are working hard for only favorable conversations about the service they offer. Keeping customers satisfied means the feedback being shared by word of mouth is positive. Is your story available online? Social media is sharing your story with thousands of people you will never know.
Monmouth County College Student Moving Company | When college students tell their story
Every story has a hero or at least a main character. Good stories also have a villain or at least a nemesis. When college students tell their story is the moving company characterized as a hero? Have you heard your friends describe the movers as notorious villains? Your friends may have been exaggerating but personal belongings are personal. Losing personal belongings or having them turn up damaged makes people angry. Telling the story is compulsory. Emotional narratives are not usually about positive experiences. Your moving story really should be boring. ‘I called, they came, I moved.’
Are you searching for a Monmouth County college student moving company? Do you desire an experience that is completely positive? You may not have an exciting story to tell if you choose our moving service. We don’t want that kind of attention nor do we ever expect to receive it. Providing exceptional service is why college students and their parents love us. Why not give us a call today and schedule your upcoming move? You deserve to find out what a positive moving experience is really all about. We look forward to meeting you and helping to get your college student off to a great start.
June 20, 2018
Moving can be a very exciting time. There is so much to look forward to. You might be moving to a new home, or for some, like college students, you might be going home. Whichever applies to you, there is usually some emotion which comes with the process, and work, lots and lots of work. You want the process to go as smoothly and positively as possible. You want the best Monmouth County moving service. A professional moving company can get you to your destination with ease and minimal stress to you. If you are moving, you need the professional assistance of the best Monmouth County moving service.
Getting Started | Best Monmouth County Moving Service
The first step is to sort through your belongings. They will probably fall into three main categories. First, will be the stuff you keep. Of this first category, there will probably be sub-categories, of things you might not need to unpack right away, or things intended for storage. Secondly, there will probably be a pile of stuff you no longer want, but which is still in good shape. This pile of stuff can be donated to your local charity shop. Most places will even come to you for pick-up if you have large items.
Your local library or supermarket can be great places to advertise large items for sale, or that you just want to give away. The third category is just plain junk. Everyone has that junk drawer, or for some, several junk drawers and half a dozen boxes, of stuff that they never knew what to do with. A lot of people keep items just in case they need them, which they never do. Take the term literally, and junk the stuff you will never need.
Lots of Boxes | Best Monmouth County Moving Service
Anyone who is moving is going to need boxes, lots and lots of boxes. Where is a good place to find them? The most obvious place is probably your local supermarket. Whenever you stop in, ask them for boxes. Supermarkets get deliveries pretty much every day, which means lots of boxes of one size or another. Another great place to get boxes is your local office supply store. Printer paper boxes usually have lids, which makes packing so much easier. They also sell larger items such as printers, office chairs and even desks, so they should have boxes in a variety of sizes.
When it comes to the largest boxes, try your local hardware store. Appliances come in very big boxes, and the clerks at smaller stores will probably be more than happy to give them away. Also, don’t forget bookstores, where they have strong, sturdy boxes. They have to be strong because a shipment of books is no light thing. If they can handle the latest bestsellers, they can probably handle kitchenware.
Organizing the Boxes | Best Monmouth County Moving Service
While you are out and about gathering boxes, don’t forget other essentials. You will also need packing tape, bubble wrap, and markers. Labeling boxes now makes unpacking a breeze. Also, save some money on bubble wrap by packing breakables in blankets, towels, or even clothing. Just don’t forget to mark boxes as fragile.
A reminder on the box to carefully unwrap repurposed blankets might be wise if others are helping you to unpack. It is also a good idea to prioritize boxes. Make sure that the ones you want off the moving truck first, are the last ones on. Once you are all packed up, the adventure can begin. Whether you are going across town, or further, you will not get far without a professional moving company. Contact the best Monmouth County moving service today, and be on your way.
June 15, 2018
Choosing to move, whether you’re going far or staying local, can be a real hassle. Most people hire a moving company to remove as much stress as possible. Paying for movers can feel like a large expense, especially considering you may have just bought a house and made a large payment. Finding an affordable Monmouth County moving company should be a priority if you’re looking into moving soon. There are also some things you can do to help make the move a bit easier for yourself. Here are some tips!
Affordable Monmouth County Moving Company – Make Your Move Easier
1. Get a lot of trash bags. The longer you remain in the same house, the more random stuff will build up. Most of the time you just end up forgetting you even have it or you replace an older item with a newer one, but then hold onto the old one anyway. When you move, you’ll find that you have a lot more junk than you realized. Now is the perfect time to clean out everything you have. Keep the things you want and get rid of the rest. Donate or sell what you can and trash the rest. It may be hard to throw some things away in the moment but you’ll thank yourself for it later.
2. Stay organized. When moving, a lot of people just try and do a little bit here and there whenever there’s time. This can lead to a lot of confusion and things being disorganized. There’s nothing wrong with using the free time you have, but try and do things in a way that makes sense. Try writing out a list of things that need to be done and keep track of when they’re completed. The last thing you want when moving is additional, unnecessary confusion. Make sure you keep boxes labeled so what is where. This will also help when you have an affordable Monmouth County moving company come in to help out because they’ll know what goes where.
3. Start packing early. It’s best to try and get a head start with your moving. Don’t wait until the last minute to start packing stuff up. There are plenty of things in your home that you’ll be able to survive without for a few weeks until you move. Those are things that you should pack up first. Save the things you need on a daily basis for last. If you’re ok with your house looking a little chaotic, it will be well worth it for you.
4. Stop buying groceries. Packing up the fridge can be major challenge all by itself. If you’re moving far, you likely won’t be able to take any of it with you anyway. The best thing you can do is try and reduce the amount of waste that you have from your fridge. If you stop buying perishable groceries a week or so in advance, you’ll have less to worry about.
Looking for an Affordable Monmouth County Moving Company?
These are just a few of tons of great moving tips. If you’re looking for a reliable, affordable Monmouth County moving company to make your move seamless, contact College Grads Moving today! College Grads Moving was founded in 1986 after two college graduates with horrible moving experiences discovered that they were not the only ones with that issue. Finding a need, they sought to do their best to make moving for others as stress-free as possible. They always aim to provide consistent, quality, and dependable service at a price you can afford. For more information, contact them today by calling (732)595-9416 or visit the website!
May 24, 2018
Looking for the best Monmouth County Moving Company? There are many moving companies out there. It is best to do some research in finding one that meets your needs and requirements. College Grads Moving are the Monmouth County Movers that takes pride on being the college moving company you can afford.
Best Monmouth County Moving Company | Here are a few tips on how to pack for a move:
- Start with a plan making sure nothing is forgotten or left behind.
- If an item is not going to be used in your new living situation, it may be time to get rid of it.
- Use a few strips of packing tape on the bottom of each box for extra support, especially with books, which tend to be heavier.
- While you pack boxes for individual rooms it is a good idea to label each box knowing what is inside and where it will be going.
- The better the packing materials you use the better protected your items will be.
- Take inventory of all the content in each box, number them and have a list prepared listing all of your items. There will be no question once you arrive at your destination and searching for certain items.
- Set out to pack a room every few days making sure all will be done with enough time. Taking it a little at a time makes it easier to manage.
- If you are moving in the winter, make sure you box up summer clothes and visa versa. You will be better prepared with the items you need for the current season.
- Each box should contain items from one room so it is easier to unpack and there is no confusion.
- Do not forget to pack closets, cabinets, basements, attics and storage areas.
- You should pack an essential box. These items are things you need right away and are at hand. For example, light bulbs, screwdrivers, scissors, paper towels, toilet paper, pen and paper.
- Do not over pack boxes making them impossible to move. They should all be similar in weight making it easier for the movers and for you when unpacking.
- If boxes are not fully packed, fill them all the same so that there are fewer chances for items to be floating around and banging each other with a possibility of breakage.
- If possible keep all clothing and linens in drawers, which would be easier to just pick up and place back in cabinets untouched.
- Before unhooking things like the bed take some pictures so that you are aware of how to put it back together again and you do not have to reach and search for the manual that has been lost or misplaced. Also, take picture of the electronics, taking them apart and knowing where wires get hooked. That way there is no confusion when putting them back together again.
- Transfer your clothes right on the hangers. It is easier for you when reaching your destination to just grab the hangers and hang them in your new closet.
- Try to use up all perishable items. The less you have to transfer the better. There would be less a chance of items getting ruined.
- Finish packing before moving day. Before all the equipment arrives do a final check to make sure everything is packed. Do not waste time on moving day packing, you will have enough to do and your energy could be saved for unpacking.
Best Monmouth County Moving Company | Organization is Key:
The biggest and most important key to moving is to be organized. This will help you and your movers to move a lot faster and get to your new destination. Need the best Monmouth County Moving Company? Give College Moving Grads a call today at (732) 595-9416 for all your moving needs.
May 22, 2018
Moving is never easy. You have a lot to remember without the added pressure of relocating your life. Getting the process to flow smoothly requires careful planning. You can alleviate most of the headache by contacting a Monmouth County moving service. You can boost your confidence further by reaching out to the best Monmouth County moving service. What are you looking for in a moving service? Distinguished moving companies are those with stellar reputations. Satisfied customers speak highly of their services. Knowing that the community trusts a mover with their valuables puts you at ease with this important decision. Having one less concern makes moving a little easier.
Best Monmouth County Moving Service | Adding convenience to your transition
Packing is one of the major activities involved with moving. You want to quickly find everything you need immediately upon arrival. Properly labeled boxes make this process easy. You may have to move them around a few times at the new home. Getting unpacked is a chore in itself. You want the kitchen boxes in the kitchen of course. You do not want to arrive at the new home only to discover something is missing. Panic is an unwanted emotion. You have enough distractions without misplacing your belongings.
Would you like to know that all of your belongings are in one place at all times? Moving companies have choices to make in daily operations. Breaking up shipments into different containers is one way to move goods. Using large tractor trailers with goods from multiple clients is a common practice. Shipping containers can be passed from one truck to another. Your containers are scheduled to arrive by a set date. Customers prefer the intimate attention of treating their goods in a single shipment.
Best Monmouth County Moving Service | Can you travel with your possessions?
The cost of moving need not involve additional travel for the person moving. Having the added convenience of getting a lift to your new home isn’t a bad idea. The second question you can ask is about traveling in the moving van. Taking passengers is not an option for moves scheduled to arrive in a week. Moving companies don’t always expect this type of inquiry. You should be prepared for their reaction.
Can you travel with your possessions? The best moving companies find no problem accommodating such requests. Why not allow the customer to ride along? Moving companies demonstrate total transparency by letting you ride along. Professional movers are more than happy to show customers how careful they treat personal property.
Best Monmouth County Moving Service | The best reputation in the moving business
Obtaining the best reputation in the moving business requires cultivating an intimate relationship with our customers. Treating people like family sets apart the best from the rest. You find comfort in warm, friendly atmospheres. Sharing the experience of a first class move takes place immediately. People never forget being treated with respect. Courteous service goes a long way in the community. Satisfied customers are impossible to keep quiet.
Are you ready to meet the best Monmouth County moving service for an upcoming move? Give College Grads Moving a call today at (732) 595-9416 to schedule an appointment. You can give us a call just to learn more about our service. Offering the best moving experience in the business is our distinct privilege. We look forward to the opportunity to help you make a difficult transition a little bit easier. You can trust our professional team to provide complete satisfaction. Moving people and their property is what we do. You can find out for yourself today why we are the best. You deserve the personal, friendly service we provide for your next move.
April 20, 2018
When it comes to moving, College Grads Moving can provide the quality Princeton moving service you need. Are you finally moving out into the world on your own? It’s a scary step but an exciting one. We move your stuff, all you have to do is prepare it for us. However, the process is much easier said than done. You have so much junk, where do you start? Luckily, we have plenty more recommendations on how you can make your first move the simplest one. Here are a few hacks to making your move more efficient and bearable.
Pack Boxes Lightly | Princeton Moving Service
When moving, it may seem easier to cram the boxes as much as possible until they are just below the breaking point. However, stuffing your boxes to the brim will actually make the move a lot harder. It will hurt the backs of your movers and everyone will have to go a lot slower not to drop your stuff. You also keep your belongings a lot safer if you spread them among several boxes. Sure you want to fill your boxes, but you need to balance them with one or two heavy items, and a lot of lighter ones on top and on the sides of the box. When you shove everything together, it’s important to think of how difficult you are making life for yourself later. It may take a little work now, but it will save you a lot more energy later.
Spring Clean a Bit
If this is your first big move, you may have held on to a lot of stuff that just simply needs to go. Maybe you look through your stuff and you find things you haven’t returned, things you never use, or junk that’s really overdue trash. Moving’s a great time for getting rid of all the stuff you never have time to look through. Don’t just throw it all in a box without looking at it. When you pack, take the time to look at your stuff and prioritize what you really need. Host a garage sale, put together donation bags, or just make a pile for the dump. Either way you know some stuff has to go. You’re allowed to be sentimental, but maybe bring an unbiased party to help you separate the memories from the trash.
Search for Used Furniture | Princeton Moving Service
If you’re getting your first place by yourself or with a roommate, chances are most of your expenses are going into purchasing that first apartment or house and the budget for furnishings is small. While you may think it’d be nice to get the new couch and television to match your new place, it’s much better to save where you can in the beginning. While you’re young and don’t have anyone to impress, get the old furniture that does the same job with a little more wear. Listen out for neighbors or relatives that are looking to dump old couches and tables. Or you could visit the thrift stores and see what nice pieces of furniture they’re trying to sell. This process may take a little more time, but it’s definitely worth the investment.
Keep Track of It All
The biggest key to any move is organization. Before you do anything, plan all the lists of what you need, where you’re packing it, and where it’s going. You may do a lot of organizing as you go, but the more you have planned out ahead of time the better. This will help you and your movers to move a lot faster to get you into your new home.
Need a great Princeton moving service? Contact College Grads Moving today!
April 13, 2018
Congratulations! You are now a college graduate. You have worked hard to get here. Now let us work hard to get you wherever you are headed next. A Middletown moving service is the easiest and best way to get you to where you are going from here. Let our hard work, dedication, and experience help you to get you want to be. Completing your degree was a stressful business, we know, but the next move does not have to be. We are here to help you transition to the next stage easily and with minimal stress. Let College grads moving, a Monmouth County moving service show you how.
Middletown Moving Service | Why you can trust us.
Think moving can be overwhelming? Trust us, we’ve been there! We got started because a couple of graduates, just like you, needed to move, just like you. Our goal is to make your move a smoother and more pleasant experience than theirs was. The quote says, “Experience is the best teacher.” Well, we learned from experience that not all moving companies are created equal, and not all moving experiences are positive. So college grads moving was born to prevent this from happening to you. We want to make your move as smooth as possible, and we are committed to making that happen. Let our wisdom make your move the quality move you deserve.
Making Lists | Middletown Moving Service
Tape a list onto each box with a detailed inventory of its contents. This will help you stay organized while you pack, and when you unpack at your final destination. Packing boxes of clothes by season will help keep you organized, too. You will not be in a hurry to unpack those with clothes that you will not need right away. Perhaps you may even want to store some boxes in an attic or even a rented storage facility. Labeling boxes now will ensure unnecessary unpacking and repacking later on. Print out each list and tape it securely to the box so they don’t get lost.
Color Coding | Middletown Moving Service
Color coding can really help keep track of items for specific rooms. Designate a color to each area, and print labels accordingly, or using a permanent marker, label each box. Just a colored circle on the top of each box will help identify where it should go for unpacking. This system really speeds up the unpacking process, because all the organizing and planning have already been done. This can also help to keep like items together. You want to make both ends of the moving process to be as stress-free as possible.
Keeping it Together
Students are all about the electronics. If you have saved boxes that computers and components came in, good for you. If not, however, make sure to label and tie all cords and adapters neatly and keep them packed with the device they were intended for. Zip ties can be a handy way to keep all those cords and adapters organized. Another easy way is to place them into plastic storage bags, available at any grocery store. Use a permanent marker to label all items. Use your cell phone to take photos of wires and cords on components like TVs, DVD players, and stereo units before unplugging and packing. This will make putting everything back together a snap. You could use color coding here, too. Label component boxes and bags with adapters in the same color, just in case you misplace anything. Keeping it all together, and making your move a positive experience, is what a Middletown moving service is here for.